things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
Lily Collins attends the ‘Love, Rosie’ Red Carpet during the 9th Rome Film Festival on October 19, 2014 in Rome, Italy.
"There is a map in my room, on the wall of my room & I’ve got big, big plans."
-Maps, The Front Bottoms
Officially finished dorm decorating with the most relatable song ever!
scientists tell us that all water
is old water,
that there is no room for originality,
that everything is recycled.
the anguish of Achilles bleeding out
face-down in the Trojan dirt
mingles with that of a stockbroker caught
in the ebb and flow of the markets,
and what I am trying to say is that the tears
navigating south through the canyons on your face
may have once wet the cheeks
of Alexander the Great
for the same reason.
And by someone they mean Harry.
People say “phase” like impermanence means insignificance. Show me a permanent state of the self.